If you are a person that is prepared to enjoy when experiencing new challenges, you are supposed to be seeking new challenges and be ready to take a more adventurous experience that will provide you enough adrenaline. Working on a regular job that requires working for eight hours per day won’t provide you enough challenges and adventure, so with that, you are supposed to seek for something that will bring you more pleasure and satisfaction.
If this description matches your personality type, in this article we will provide you more information about working offshore. And if you are new in this field and this sounded like a big challenge for you, you can seek for more information over working on an offshore oil rig in order to make certain that you are familiar with each aspect and know if your educational background will match the employee’s preferences. Reading the article available on this link will help you a lot and once you are done you can move towards seeking for more.
To begin with, you must know that working on an offshore oil rig is quite a challenge. First of all, you will be supposed to go away from your home and your loved ones, meaning that you will be in need to leave your family behind and seek for adventure and of course, bigger payments. Of course, you are going to have free weekends and free days per week, but this isn’t the same as getting home after work, so you better be prepared and choose your team on a smarter way. You are supposed to be extremely good prepared mentally in order to make guaranteed that you aren’t going to feel bad during your stay so you can do this by clearing the extra thoughts that haunt your head before arranging the job. Once you are familiar with everything around you can remain focused to move towards more rational thinking and for sure, it will help you reduce all the anxious thoughts and additional stress. Also, keep in mind that you are going to have vacation days once per month, so you can come back at your home place during those days off.
big thing that should be considered is the fact that working on a platform has
its own benefits and negativities for certain, but the people who were creating
those offshore accommodations were aware about the habits and the routine that
should be followed once a person has started working on a position such as
this. It means that besides the fact that you won’t be capable to come back at
home each day, you are going to have a lot of additional activities after the
work day. This means that there will be a room for rest where you are going to
be able to enjoy some activities such as playing sports with your colleagues
and even watching movies and theatre plays once those events are arranged. This
will help you feel more socialized … Read More
from struggling to find suitable job vacancies, striving to steal the attention of the work providers through a beautiful cover letter and curriculum vitae, struggling through a series of written tests, to struggling to get through the job interview smoothly and proudly. Job interview sessions or job interviews are one of the most important recruitment stages. For those of you who are currently struggling to get a job, you need to understand that this job interview really has an important weight for the job provider to decide whether to accept you as an employee or not. Not infrequently in job interview sessions, many tricky questions that can make your value in the eyes of the company you want become plummeted. Surely you don’t want this to happen right? Here are 5 trap questions during job interviews and how to answer them correctly so that you can get away from the trap and walk towards the next stage:
1. What is the proudest thing about your career? This question is often asked to measure how strong your interest is in the position you are interested in. The interviewer wants to see how much your passion is. By describing a project that you are proud of, the interviewer can get sufficient information about how you are interested and your positive feelings about your work. For example, you want to be an editor in the media. While your current position is a reporter. Tell us about your experience of printing influential headlines or headlines. Just tell me one thing that can describe that you are competent in this field.
2. Explain your plan for the next five years! This question is asked by the interviewer to find out whether working in their company is included in your long-term plan section. Answer wisely by saying that you have a long-term focus related to the position you are applying for at this time.
3. Can you give an idea of your thinking about the job you are applying for? The interviewer wants to know if you are the right person for the position. Give a clear and clear answer about what you understand, both the task and the obligation of the job you are applying for. This answer will show your readiness to occupy that position.
4. How long do you need to be able to contribute to the company? It’s good to answer this question realistically and not overly. Determining the right target can show that you are a structured and careful person. Conversely, if you give an answer without size, such as enough within a week, it will only show that you are an unrealistic person. In general, the company has a 3-month trial period. Answering this question by mentioning the time above 2 months may be quite reasonable.
5. How long do you plan to work here if accepted? This question is actually to see how much you want to work there. But be careful, this is a trick question. Don’t get … Read More
The smooth running of an interview can be one of the determining factors whether you will be accepted at the job or not, so this stage becomes a fairly important stage in the recruitment process. Therefore, it is very important for you to go through this process well. Of course before going through this process, you will feel very curious about what interview questions you will receive. Like the interview in general, you will be faced with various kinds of interview questions that can assess whether you are the person who has been sought by the company. However, what if you receive an unexpected interview question? Here are 6 things you can do if you can’t answer interview questions.
Do not panic Did you know that you can’t think clearly in panic? You can start your interview preparation by learning the basic interview questions that are often asked in many interviews. Control these questions and train yourself to answer the interview question well. However, if during the interview you panic because you are unable to answer interview questions, try not to show that panic to your viewer. When you panic, maybe you will look more sweaty and stammered when talking. Stay calm, so that the interviewer can see that you have prepared well this interview. Have a gesture that remains assertive and calm so you look to master the interview.
Stay calm when answering interview questions One way that can help you stay calm is to regulate your breath well. Try breathing with a slow and steady rhythm. The flow of oxygen that regularly moves to your brain will help you to think more clearly about how you should respond to interview questions that might come to your mind. When you have peace in yourself, you show that you master all the interview questions and master the entire process that you have to go through. However, there is nothing wrong also to acknowledge the feeling that disturbs your mind. If you really feel nervous, or do not understand the interview question given, then you can immediately tell the interviewer that you feel. In this way, you show that you are someone who wants to be open and share, honest, and a way to break the mood.
Get more time to think Many people say time cannot be bought. How do you respond if you know that the time you have to answer the interview question given to you, can you buy? Interviewers will question interview questions that might be unexpected. That interview question is what you can use to buy time. For example, when interviewing asks how you deal with the conflict in the team. You can clarify the interview question by asking, for example, the conflict as expected by the interviewer, or whether the conflict must be in one division or interdepartmental team. All clarification questions that you submit can give you more time to think.
Don’t be shy about telling your experience Always good to share, even to … Read More